Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Sales Training
Questioning & Listening for Sales Training Course
Who Would Benefit
This training course would benefit anyone who recognises the need to revisit or improve their techniques for powerful and effective questioning and listening.
The only way to find out the information you require in any given situation is to ask the right questions and really listen to the answers. Only then can we hope to realistically ‘match’ the wants, needs and expectations of the people we interact with. This course examines in detail, what we mean by questioning and listening skills and what being skilled at this can do for us.
The phrase “I hear what you are saying” is common enough, BUT are you really listening? This fast-paced and effective programme will help delegates to evaluate if they really are as well as asking the right questions in the first instance.
- CPD Points: 6
- Training Course Category: Sales
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Can this course be accredited by ISM?: Yes
- Training Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Demonstrate a clear questioning strategy
- Show how to ask different types of questions
- Know how to engage others totally
- Explain the difference between hearing and listening
- Explain the key components of listening
The Programme Includes:
- Whom are we asking questions of and why?
- Essential preparation
- Communicating key messages
- Determined outcomes
- Know your target audience
- How to ask the right question – search engine demonstration
- What are the different types of questions you can employ?
- Adding tone, pitch and inflexion to be clearly understood
- Hearing vs Listening
- The difference between active and strategic listening
- The four key components of the Strategic Listening process
- Hearing / Interpreting / Evaluating / Responding
- Engaging others in an irresistible way
- Using body language to reinforce understanding