Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Sales Training
Making Sales Appointments Training Course
Who Would Benefit
This training course is a real benefit to those involved with the arranging of appointments for field sales to actively sell to potential customers.
The Making Sales Appointments Training Course will provide delegates with the essential skills needed to be successful in a busy telephone sales environment. They will learn how to be fully prepared for any sales call and identify and clarify a client’s needs opening up new opportunities. Highly practical in its approach the main focus will be on core skill development covering all aspects of making appointments using the telephone and giving each delegate the opportunity to practise those skills.
- CPD Points: 12
- Training Course Category: Sales
- Training Course Duration: 2 days
- Training Course Location: Virtual, online or classroom based
- Demonstrate a prospecting strategy
- Show how to effectively prepare for the sales call
- Develop strategies for getting through to the decision maker
- Learn how to gain attention immediately
- Understand how to make the appointment happen
The Programme Includes:
- Understanding the sales process
- Why people buy?
- Understanding buyer types
- Understanding different personality styles
- The importance of having a BD strategy in place
- Business values & beliefs
- Define an account ‘exemplar’
- Customer targeting
- Prioritising your current work flow
- Making appointments
- Opening the call
- How to gain attention immediately
- Powerful questions skills
- Listen and counter question
- Use of language – voice tone, pitch, pace and timing