Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Sales Training
Writing Sales Proposals Training Course
Who Would Benefit
This course is ideal for anyone involved in sales, business development, and proposal writing. It is suitable for recently promoted salespeople who will be starting to have a more active role in winning new business and experienced senior sales professionals who want to improve their proposal writing skills.
This course will ensure that delegates capture their client’s interest in the very first sentence of a sales proposal to help them win more business. Good sales proposals rely on good research and credible facts, but an excellent sales proposal includes both of these along with a strong narrative and an engaging analysis of the client’s needs to compel your client to read on.
Through a combination of interactive sessions, discussions, and hands-on exercises, participants will learn about the key components of a successful sales proposal and how to tailor their proposals to meet the specific needs of their clients.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Sales
- Course Duration: 1 day
- Course Location: Virtual or classroom-based
- Understand the key components of a successful sales proposal.
- Learn how to research and analyse the needs of your clients.
- Develop strategies for tailoring proposals to specific client needs.
- Learn how to write compelling executive summaries and introductions.
- Gain insight into best practices for formatting, proofreading and editing proposals.
- Present justified pricing and timelines and any additional materials needed.
The Programme Includes:
- Introduction to Sales Proposals
- What is the difference between a quotation and a proposal?
- Analysing client needs and background research
- Tailoring proposals to specific client needs
- Writing effective executive summaries and introductions
- Developing a compelling proposal narrative
- Creating a winning proposal layout- what is the solution, what is the advantage of this, how would the client benefit from your solution
- Proofreading and editing techniques
- Presenting your proposal to clients
- Closing the deal: Follow-up strategies
- Best practices for proposal writing
- How to present pricing and timelines