All employees engaged in executing the written word to anyone inside or outside the organisation.
The delegate will learn how to produce accurate, inspiring and powerful report writing, memos, emails and general written work. This programme is designed for anyone who has the responsibility to put together written reports and communication in any format that needs to be crisp, clear and readily understood by the recipient. The course will help formalise the style of writing for those without previous formal training and transform over-complicated and academic styles into a concise, succinct and reader friendly communications.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Clearly define written objectives, structure and outcomes
• Write concisely and accurately, avoiding the need for rewriting documents
• Demonstrate how to use mind-mapping as a creative writing tool
• Give examples of a good language and grammar
• Write persuasively to make an impact and elicit desired response
This programme can be tailored to emphasise writing for sales, business, letters or report writing.