Anyone new to a management or supervisory role, in addition to those who have been doing the job for a while and received little formal training in management skills.
Delegates will learn the essential skills required to be a successful line manager. The programme is designed to help less experienced First Line Managers and those who are new to a management role understand the key skills and knowledge required to be successful. We will explore in great detail the roles and responsibilities of the manager. This programme will help delegates making their first steps into management, realise the key principles of managing people and resources and how to get the best from their team and themselves.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Explain the role of the Manager and how to manage performance
• Show how to deal with difficult situations and problem-solve effectively
• Communicate effectively and regularly to inform team members
• Demonstrate taking responsibility and maintaining high integrity as a manager
• Recognise the value of good delegating, planning and prioritising