Those managers wishing to extend their knowledge beyond simply managing people to 'coaching' individuals to succeed.
Delegates will learn that good coaching skills are essential in providing the manager who coaches with alternatives to the formal training and development courses on offer. The aim of the course is to develop the coaching and personal skills of the manager to enhance individual performance and complement formal training methods in the development of their people.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Define training needs and identify areas to coach
• Show skill as a coach and mentor and be able to instruct a protégé
• Describe how to give constructive feedback and develop relationships
• Demonstrate an understanding of team roles and learning styles
• Explain how to develop others for succession planning