Choosing the course that's right for you.
- The Role and Responsibility of the Manager
Course Category: Management Skills
The Role and Responsibility of the Manager Online Training Course
CPD Points : 1
Video Duration : 30
The delegate will learn the essential areas of management responsibility and what is required to build their personal skill level to ensure success.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Recognise and explain the different areas of management responsibility
- Identify the different ways people are motivated
- Give examples of management information required
- Define standards and how to set them
Who Would Benefit
This module will benefit anyone new to a management or supervisory role, in addition to those who have been doing the job for a while and received little formal training in management skills.
Module Price - 1 Credit
Price: £25 + VAT
Buy Module Now... Click on the purchase option which best suits you: