Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Leading for Sales Success Training Course
Who Would Benefit
Any sales manager or sales director who is responsible for leading a sales team to achieve and exceed targets in a tough competitive environment. The Leading for Sales Success Training Course isa perfect programme for leading your sales team to success.
This intense and packed training course is designed to help the Sales Managers and Sales Directors to fully understand what is required of a successful sales team leader.
In order to succeed, it is vital that they perform to the highest level themselves but also take the time to understand the wants, needs and desires of the salespeople under their direction.
The content takes the delegate through the fundamental skills of sales management and explores their own current style of managing the sales team, examine what is established best practice and determine how to develop a strategy for achieving and exceeding sales targets for themselves and their team.
- CPD Points: 18
- Training Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Training Course Duration: 3 days
- Training Course Location: Virtual, online or classroom-based
- Explain how to lead effectively and motivate a sales team
- Manage your team skillfully and communicate a strategic sales vision
- Demonstrate how to set sales goals and objectives
- Coach effectively and offer constructive feedback
- Analyse and deal with sales performance issues
The Programme Includes:
- Introduction & review personal objectives
- Identifying your customer – style - type
- Examination of your customer’s wants and needs
- Managing expectations
- Signs about market conditions
- Winning at sales
- A structure for success
- The sales process
- Planning, prospecting and forecasting
- Objections, selling up and closing
- Powerful communication skills
- Evening project: Prepare a short presentation for the following morning answering the following questions:
- As a sales leader what are you prepared to bring to this team?
- What should you expect from your sales team in return?
- Recap Day One
- Evening project, delegate presentations
- Group and individual feedback
- Managing the sales team – what exactly does this mean?
- Establishing roles and responsibilities
- Your role and commitments (from presentations)
- Team and individual roles
- Making it all work
- Situational Leadership
- Motivational leadership
- Leading by example
- Influencing and assertiveness
- Leading your team to sales success
- Getting the best from your team
- Identifying training & coaching needs
- Delivering coaching in the field
Evening project: This will come from the work done during the day
- Recap Day Two
- Evening Project, delegate presentations
- Group and individual feedback
- Coaching cont:
- Recruiting the right people
- Managing successful sales meetings
- Effective time & territory management
- Monitoring sales performance
- Assessing good and poor performance
- Formal and informal discipline procedures
- Target & incentives
- The golden rules of incentives
- Maintaining personal energy levels
- Review personal objectives
- Action-planning and next steps