Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Sales Training
The Psychology of Sales Training Course
Who Would Benefit
All sales professionals who have a clear understanding of the sales process and how it works and are looking to expand their knowledge of the psychological and creative aspect of selling.
This programme builds on the essential knowledge and skills delegates will require for successful sales planning and explores the psychological and creative aspect of sales to generate extra revenue. The programme content will examine the 'people' element of selling in great depth, highlighting powerful and effective sales tools at your disposal. The content is designed to enable delegates to utilise new and innovative approaches, helping them to achieve their sales objectives and increase the average sale value they achieve.
- CPD Points: 12
- Training Course Category: Sales
- Recommended No. of Days: 2
- Training Course Location: To be determined by Client
At the end of this training course the delegate can:
- Understand and manage different buyer types
- Communicate powerfully and influence for results
- Interpret and explain body language
- Adapting and flexing your approach
- Control the balance of power
The Programme Includes:
- Current understanding of sales process
- The psychological aspect of selling
- Why people buy?
- Mind games
- Powerful communication channels
- Creating the right environment
- Building sustainable relationships
- Body language
- Influencing for results
- Multiple decision-makers
- Different buyer and personality types
- Controlling the balance of power
- Ensuring repeat business