Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Mediation and Conflict Resolution Training Course
Who Would Benefit
This course is aimed at anyone who has not received any formal training, or little training and wants to improve their skills in mediation, conflict resolution and defusing difficult situations or people.
Delegates will learn how to get the most out of their communications, by learning how to manage disputes and resolve conflicts. The course will give you a solid understanding of the mediation process with proven guidelines in order to work towards understanding how to produce a resolution that works for everyone.
- CPD Points: 6
- Training Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Training Course Duration: 1 day
- Training Course Location: Virtual or classroom-based
At the end of this programme, you will:
- Have the skills and knowledge to be able to mediate when required.
- Understand the methods you can use to mediate or solve conflicts.
- Gain vital experience through practice sessions in mediation.
- Use questioning and listening techniques effectively.
The Programme Includes:
- What is meant by the term mediation?
- How to prepare for mediation
- The structure of a mediation session
- Skills and attitudes needed to mediate effectively
- How to use quality questioning techniques
- Defining the issues and setting an agenda for the mediation session
- The importance of common interests and goals
- Effective methods for reaching an agreement and how to resolve effectively
- Skills practice sessions