The Employment Law Training Course is for those with direct supervisory or managerial responsibility, new in the role or in need of a refresher on employment law.
Delegates will learn the fundamentals of employment law and how the minefield that is employment law can be costly if neglected.
This training course examines the most recent and relevant issues around employment law and how to navigate employment law in an easy to understand and user-friendly way.
The content examines law policy surrounding issues such as recruitment and selection to the company grievance procedure, dismissal process, discrimination and redundancy.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Recognise discrimination at work
• Explain how to develop an operational framework
• Give examples of how to avoid employment law-related problems
• Explain the principles of the Law
• Identify and explain employment rights