Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: HR & Employment Law
The Recruitment Process
CPD Points : 1
Video Duration : 37
The delegate will learn a 6 stage process to ensure successful recruitment of the right individual in the right position.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Recall the 6 stages of the recruitment process
- Describe what a job description and person specification should include
- State what should be considered when designing the selection process
- List the things to consider when sifting applications
- Recite the areas to be questioned at interview
Who Would Benefit
All managers, team leaders and supervisors who have not had formal training in the recruitment process.
Buy Module Now... Click on the purchase option which best suits you: