Harassment in the workplace is a big problem, and this training course is for all employees who would benefit from learning more about what is construed as unacceptable behaviour toward a colleague. Managers specifically would learn how to see a situation developing and take the appropriate preventative action.
These topics have been evident in the workplace for years and only the 1997 Harassment Act brought some relief and recourse for sufferers.
This training course identifies examples of harassment & bullying and provides strategies for dealing with both. If you are a sufferer, have suffered or need to understand your limits when running your team, then this course will help and support you.
At the end of this training course the delegates can:
• Understand the Harassment 1997 Act and its clear outlines in law
• Define what both topics mean
• List common examples of both harassment and bullying to enable a strategy to be implemented in their workplace
• Understand differences between direct and indirect harassment and bullying
• List some of the reasons why we rely on these strategies to inflict misery on our fellow human beings
• Define the protection under the law and on a local basis for sufferers