This NHS training course is designed for anyone who has responsibility for conducting performance appraisal reviews and meetings.
This NHS course is designed for those who have little or no knowledge and experience of appraising performance effectively.
The content is also suitable for experienced managers who have not received any formal tuition in the subject or who simply wish to brush up on their skills.
We will present a detailed overview of the Performance Appraisal process instructing each manager on the value of the process.
We will explore the value and importance of preparation and a structure for successful appraisal meetings and follow up.
Everyone will have the opportunity to practise the necessary skills and assess performance at all levels ensuring meaningful objectives are established and monitored.
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
- Defining benefits of the appraisal
- Gathering appropriate information
- Creating the right environment
- The structure of the interview
- Maintaining focus and direction
- Questioning techniques
- Listening and summarising
- Exercise evaluation and feedback
- Identifying areas for development
- Training and development options