Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Advanced Communication Skills Training Course
Who Would Benefit
This communication training course is designed to help delegates who want to focus on behaviour. The behaviour of the delegates and those around them will come under scrutiny as we determine the best way of having an impact on others and communicating with maximum effect.
The communication course takes careful examination of who to influence through effective communication, why and how will form the platform for the course which will then explore in detail the use of assertive behaviour when the situation demands it. This is a powerful training course addressing the most fundamental inter-personal communication skills required by every single individual if they are to flourish, both professionally and personally.
- CPD Points: 6
- Training Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Training Course Duration: 1 day
- Training Course Location: Virtual, online or classroom-based
- Build rapport quickly
- Employ advanced communication skills techniques
- Determine the difference between assertive vs aggressive behaviour
- Develop personal presence & impact
- Apply transactional analysis
The Programme Includes:
- What is advanced communication?
- Who are you communicating with ~ your sphere of influence
- Identifying the different personality types
- Identifying your communication strengths & weaknesses
- Building a personal communication strategy
- Developing personal presence
- The power of influence, communication, body language and assertiveness
- The verbal / toned / physical split
- Transactional analysis
- Comparing parental and childlike behaviour
- Transactional analysis in action
- Influencing styles
- Communication channels ~ VAK
- Building rapport quickly
- Non-verbal forms of communication and behaviour