Learning new presentation skills within this training course is ideal for anyone who has not received any formal training in how to make a presentation.
Delegates will learn how to present confidently and competently bringing a greater level of personality and charisma to presentations. Designed with professional presentations to individuals and small groups of people in mind, by the end of this course delegates will be equipped with the necessary professional presentation skills to be able to deliver thoroughly engaging presentations. They will have developed personal confidence and skills in the art of persuasion and winning over an audience, in addition to learning the value of considered preparation and the use of a variety of presentation aids.
At the end of this training course, the delegate can:
• Display greater personal confidence and skill in adapting to an audience
• Demonstrate and develop your personal style to get your message across
• Give examples of how to use visual aids and technology
• Show how to prepare, control structure and get the timing right
• Display powerful use of words and body language to inspire others