All employees who are experiencing a need to be in more control of their environment.
Delegates will learn how to manage time more effectively as well as plan and prioritise to greater effect. The main aim of this course is to help delegates to be able to identify personal preferences which influence the management of time, tasks and their personal organisation. They will develop skills in objective setting, organising and planning and be able to demonstrate proficiency in the areas of decision-making in addition to delegation up, across and down the organisation. The course will utilise a 'Time log', which each delegate will use to keep a record of his or her activities for one week prior to the course start.
At the end of this programme, the delegate can:
• Demonstrate improved interpersonal skills
• Recognise priorities and deal with them accordingly
• Display excellent personal organisation
• Explain the benefit of working to timescale and achieving goals
• Operate more efficiently and manage time wisely