All employees, in a high-pressure environment where keeping a cool head is paramount.
Delegates will learn that personal management is an essential part of the manager's business success. People will more readily follow a leader who is confident, competent and in control and has a high level of personal effectiveness. This means creating a better work/life balance. The content will help delegates understand their own position and style clearly, their organisational and time management skills in addition to their ability to set and achieve personal goals and targets.
At the end of this programme, the delegate can:
• Explain how to manage time effectively
• State how to set SMART objectives
• Produce a strategy for creating a work/life balance
• Select an appropriate decision-making strategy
• Explain the key to staying in control and being self-aware