All employees looking to understand new ways of problem-solving and how to make better, more informed decisions.
Delegates will learn how to make decisions and problem-solve using models and creative thinking. This course is designed to help delegates overcome problems and make considered decisions in a practical and creative way. They will learn techniques for breaking out of habitual thought patterns and developing structured problem-solving models. They will learn to use a mixture of creative problem-solving and creative decision-making techniques designed to generate multiple solutions in a variety of situations.
At the end of this programme, the delegate can:
• Describe creative thinking strategies
• Explain and understand problem-solving models
• Show how to gather quality information and generate alternative solutions
• Recognise how to make more informed decisions
• Apply an attitude that challenges old patterns and assumptions