Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Personal Development
Who Would Benefit
All employees would benefit from this course as the content will be tailored to the audience.
This course starts by examining the more ‘ethereal’ role of creativity and its potential benefits in the workplace and establishes the links between the concept of creativity and the practical impact of creative approaches to developing work-based solutions.
Consequently, the content uses this foundation to examine the role of creativity, in terms of problem-solving and analytical thinking, where creative initiatives have the greatest impact. Constantly straddling the divide between the conceptual and the actual, this workshop brings to life the notion that we are all creative and we can all benefit from that innate ability.
- CPD Points: 12
- Training Course Category: Personal Development
- Recommended No. of Days: 2
- Training Course Location: To be determined by Client
At the end of this course, the delegate can:
- Display an understanding of potential
- Develop the ability for creative thinking
- Learn to innovate
- Apply creative problem-solving models
- Avoid blockages to innovation
The Programme Includes:
- What is creativity?
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Right brain / left brain theory
- Creative ability / Analytical ability
- Creative methods for problem-solving and generating ideas
- Problem-solving cycle
- Group ideas
- Mind Mapping or Tree Diagrams?
- Who are you? Six thinking hats
- 22 ways to kill an idea
- Blockages to innovation
- What is innovation?
- Recognising creative behaviours
- Managing blockages
- Divergent thinking
- Convergent processes
- Working in teams
- Value other people’s opinions & ideas
- Developing other people’s ideas
- What works for you?
- Practical applications