Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Objective-Setting Training Course
Who Would Benefit
Objective-setting is vital for an operation to run smoothly. This training course will enable managers at all levels will benefit from this course as agreeing, setting and delivering on personal and professional objectives is an essential part of the job role.
This training course is designed for managers who are working within the defined structures of a performance management environment to deliver the requirements of the business plan. All managers will have agreed personal and professional objectives on a strategic level and this course is designed to help them achieve them and in turn, work with their teams to set, agree, monitor and deliver their objectives which are aligned to the company’s strategic business plan.
- CPD Points: 6
- Training Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Training Course Duration: 1 day
- Training Course Location: Virtual, online or classroom-based
- Demonstrate key aspects of setting objectives
- Show how to assess performance
- Explain motivation theories
- Show hwo to influence others to success
- Deal with realignment of objectives efficiently
The Programme Includes:
- Defining effective performance management
- Objective-setting in practise
- Why do we need to set objectives?
- The consequences of not setting meaningful objectives
- Key characteristics of each objective
- Key Performance Indicators - KPI’s
- Is your objective SMART?
- Formalising the objective in writing
- Gaining agreement
- Creating buy-in, ownership and responsibility
- Individual involvement in realistic objective-setting
- Influencing others positively
- Motivating others to achieve
- Assessing and measuring good / poor performance
- Measuring progress
- Giving and receiving feedback