For those who have direct reports working remotely or in virtual teams.
Delegates will learn how to manage remote and flexible workers effectively. The emphasis of this course focuses on managing flexible workers, managing remote workers or managing remote or virtual teams. It is designed for all managers involved in cross functional operations and projects or working from home. The course will examine how to manage and measure those home workers, cross-functional or multi-site processes and performance. Delegates will gain a deeper understanding of how to manage common barriers to successful flexible working.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Explain company policies and how extended teams operate and function
• Display an understanding of the issues involved in managing remote workers
• Show a clarity of vision in resolution of issues
• Demonstrate the motivation to address and benefit from flexible arrangements
• Development of a support network of other managers