Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Management of Risk in Projects Training Course
Who Would Benefit
This training course focuses on managing risk within the business and is perfect for all those responsible for managing projects.
Delegates will learn the principles and steps of the Management of Risk in Projects and to provide opportunity for discussion and practice. The training course will provide delegates with an overview of the theory and skills of project risk management. Risk assessment exercises are used in order to give delegates the opportunity to learn by doing and bring a structured approach to managing projects and minimising risks.
- CPD Points: 6
- Training Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Training Course Duration: 1 day
- Training Course Location: Virtual, online or classroom based
At the end of this training course the delegate can:
- Explain what project Risk Management is
- Apply tools and techniques to plan effectively
- Show how to plan for potential risks by planning and assessing possible outcomes
- Demonstrate how to manage a project successfully by ‘covering all bases’
The Programme Includes:
- Project Risk Management Fundamentals
- What is at risk and why?
- Definitions and Context
- The steps of Project Risk Analysis & Management, including techniques and exercises
- Risk Analysis & Management
- Application of tools and techniques
- Assessment of existing resources
- Planning to implement effective risk and analysis and management
- Costs and benefits of Risk Management