Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Business Case Development Training Course
Who Would Benefit
The course helps managers and teams develop coherent Business Cases to help them secure funding for training, resources, staff or a new service. Across business and industry it has become essential to complete a Business Cases document to secure funding internally and externally. Many managers lack the technical know- how, confidence and the written skills to write a powerful and compelling business case.
The course will help you develop these skills and at the end of it you will be able to build a convincing business case evidence.
We will use a variety of business case templates throughout the course and can tailor the content to your requirements.
- CPD Points: 6
- Training Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Training Course Duration: 1 days
- Training Course Location: Virtual, online or classroom-based
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
- Understand the Strategic, Commercial & Economic aspects of their business case
- Improve the written impact of their business case documents
- Talk about the language and apply techniques to deliver convincing cases
- Improve the written impact of your business case documents
- Identify how other teams or resources can help
The Programme Includes:
- What is a Business Case?
- Planning and preparation
- What a business case should contain?
- The strategic fit of your business case
- How robust is your cost-benefit analysis
- Calculating the impact of the new model or idea
- Monetising the benefits
- Using the Right Language
- How do you influence effectively
- Anticipate and manage the uncertainties and problems
- Performance monitoring & management
- Top 5 reasons why applications fail
- Presenting the business case in a way to appeal to key decision makers
- The benefits of getting feedback before submission