Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Business Management Training Course
Who Would Benefit
The Business Management Training Course is for all those responsible for the smooth running of the organisation. Business management in their job title or operations managers who take responsibility for the management of employees and business activity.
Managing people and operations is never easy.
This course is designed to help delegates understand the business and commercial needs of the company and gain an appreciation of exactly how their role fits into the company matrix.
They will explore the actions needed to maximise every opportunity and view every probability conducting a thorough analysis of their part in the internal supply chain. Each delegate will gain an understanding of how a business makes money and the intricacies of profit and profitability.
They will also study the effects and consequences that their own decision-making has on the bottom line and how this affects business overall.
- CPD Points: 12
- Training Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Training Course Duration: 2 days
- Training Course Location: Virtual, online or classroom based
- Display explainable decision making & problem solving strategies
- Demonstrate effective people and planning skills
- Understanding SWOT analysis and your core market
- Manage operations and costs effectively
- Explain what is effective business management
The Programme Includes:
Training Course - Day One:
- Business management ~ a definition
- Corporate structures ~ how businesses are organised
- What drives the Profit & Loss account?
- Sales vs Marketing orientation
- Assessment of business orientation
- Individual customer needs
- Strategic business planning
- S.W.O.T. analysis & strategic options
- P.E.S.T analysis
- Priority customers
- Customer shared features
Training Course - Day Two:
- Managing risk and how far organisations will gamble
- Takeovers, mergers and acquisitions and their impact and effects
- Managing costs
- Understanding cash flow
- Targets and incentives
- Analysis of potential growth
- The decision-making processes: what they are, how they differ, and who controls them
- Discover the consequences of making a poor decision
- People management strategy
- Developing people for success