This business planning training course is for all managers who are responsible for writing or contributing to a strategic business plan for their organisation.
The aim of this training course is to provide delegates with the strategic tools required to manage the business into the future through effective thought processes and practical business planning techniques.
Delegates will leave with the ability to turn their vision and ideas into an achievable business plan and strategy, which will drive the company’s future success in the medium and long term. Although each delegate is responsible for driving their team to meet their goals the business strategy is the roadmap they must first develop if they have any chance of success.
Practical in style, delegates will be required to develop a ‘live’ business strategy as part of the programme.
- Stage 1 – Analysis
- Stage 2 – Objectives
- Stage 3 – Strategy
- Stage 4 – Tactics
- Stage 5 – Checks
- Stage 6 – Evaluation
- Competitive Strategies
- Cost Leadership Strategies
- Differentiation Strategies
- Development Strategies
- Modelled exercise to check understanding
- Evaluating the current business strategy
- Constructing your business strategy
- Hints and tips on presentation skills
- Evaluating consequences
- Predicting outcomes and success / failure scenarios
- Individual and group feedback on the strategy outcomes and implications