Those senior managers and leaders with organisational responsibility and Strategic Management in the NHS or those about to undertake such responsibility.
Delegates will learn that many leaders and managers today must realise the importance of taking a strategic approach to managing the people within the organisation. This allows leaders to have a more effective people strategy in an ever-changing business environment by understanding their full responsibilities with regard to strategic management. The tailored content will address the key issues of managing change, strategic resource management and succession planning.
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Describe a framework for strategic people management
• Display an of succession planning
• Explain the change process
• Plan strategic decision-making factors for the people within the business
• Summarise critical success factors