Managing change can be a challenging task. The Managing Change Training Course is perfect for anyone with management responsibility.
Delegates will learn the essence of change in the search for continual and measured improvement. Too many managers view managing change negatively and are not prepared to embrace the challenge and drive the change process themselves. This training course examines the nature of navigating change and how people react to it, whilst exploring in great detail how to help your people to, not only, welcome and embrace change, but stimulate it.
At the end of this training course the delegate can:
• Analyse the environmental factors likely to affect change
• Identify and analyse the strengths and weaknesses of the business
• Identify strategic options for change
• Explain how to achieve the strategic goals of your business through change
• Design a change implementation plan for your chosen strategy
• Describe the key steps in developing a strategy to accomplish change