Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Healthcare
Reflection - Making It Work For You
Who Would Benefit
All healthcare professionals with an E-portfolio.
A key component of Appraisal and Revalidation demands that the process be robust and challenging. Consequently, the GMC requires Doctors to reflect on their working practice, and be able to make decisions and improve personal performance using meaningful reflection, which will help and support their appraisal. This half day programme will seek to address the question – ‘what is meant by reflection?’ and will explore the key aspects and personal skills that are needed to ensure that the process is thorough and enters your E-Portfolio.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
By the end of the programme, the delegate can:
- Create the right environment
- State 5 situations where you might use reflection
- Explain the 5 stage process of reflection
- List three different thinking skills
- State 4 of the advantages and disadvantages of reflection
- Communicate to your appraiser how and on what you have reflected
The Programme Includes:
- Welcome, expectations and introduction
- What is reflection?
- The stages for focussed reflection
- Advantages and disadvantages of directed reflection
- Communication and your appraisal
- Preparing to be appraised
- Practical examples and role-plays
- Close: Action points and plan for reflection