Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Healthcare
Progression Through Threshold 2 (Half Day)
Who Would Benefit
All those who have not received formal tuition on the subject or who are in need of a refresher.
Most doctors aspire to reach the highest career point that they can.
The aim of this programme is to provide you with the skills and knowledge to ensure you are competent and confident to be successful in progressing through Threshold Two.
- CPD Points:6
- Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days: 1 day
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
- To understand the process for progression through Threshold Two
- To identify the requirements for incremental progression
- To identify the requirements for Threshold Two
- To examine the evidences required for progression
- To gain an appreciation of career development including Article 14
The Programme Includes:
- What are the Thresholds?
- What is incremental progression and how it affects me?
- Clinical Leadership Competency Framework and Threshold Two
- The requirements for achieving Threshold Two
- Management and Leadership:
- What is the difference between Management and Leadership?
- What makes a manager and the skills required?
- What makes a leader and the skills required
- Teaching and Training
- What makes a good teacher?
- How to improve your teaching skills
- Service Development and Modernisation
- Finding opportunities
- Utilising management and leadership skills
- Committee and Representative Work
- How to source opportunities
- Innovation and Audit
- The audit cycle and opportunities through innovation