Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Giving Constructive Feedback Training Course
Who Would Benefit
All managers will benefit from this training course. Whether they are new to managing people or have been in the role for some time, but need to focus on providing clearer, more effective and constructive feedback that will build levels of high performance.
In a competitive and demanding environment, it is vital that managers can effectively assess and monitor the performance of their teams. This process requires the skill of giving feedback effectively, to be well honed. This programme is designed to address how to give constructive feedback to enhance team and individual performance.
- CPD Points: 6
- Training Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Training Course Duration: 1
- Training Course Location: Virtual, online or classroom-based
- Give powerful and accurate feedback which has real value
- Employ effective questioning techniques & listening skills
- Demonstrate use of counselling techniques
- Improve levels of impact & influencing skills
- Understanding team and individual behaviour
The Programme Includes:
- What do we understand ‘Feedback’ to mean?
- Feedback or criticism?
- KPI’s ~ Key Performance Indicators
- Understanding criteria for success
- Assessing and measuring good / poor performance
- 10 Rules for giving Feedback
- Receiving criticism
- Valid criticism / Avoiding the same mistakes
- Invalid criticism / Asking for specific details that challenge assumptions
- Giving criticism constructively
- What is the essence of criticism?
- Appropriate / specific / constructive / honest
- Dealing with difficult behaviour and conflict
- Handling manipulation
- Gaining agreement
- Confirming understanding
- Influencing skills and comparing assertiveness & aggression