Managers who are regularly receiving financial data/reports and are in need of help in understanding and interpreting the information contained within the Non-Financial Manager Training Course.
Delegates will learn how to be able to read a set of financial accounts and understand the underlying messages improving their financial awareness. They should be able to interpret financial information and explain the principles, disciplines and controls of finance. In addition to exercises and analysis of profit and loss accounts and finance management, delegates will have the confidence to be able to argue a case for expenditure in finance terms and enjoy improved communication with the finance department.
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Demonstrate an understanding of financial data
• Interpret financial documents
• Give examples of financial control
• Identify financial planning
• State sound financial decision making examples