Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Corporate Governance Training Course
Who Would Benefit
This training course will help anyone who is trying to improve or implement effective corporate governance within their organisation and who are tasked with improving the way that their organisation functions. The Corporate Governance Training Course is ideal for leaders and groups of leaders whom understand that effective governance is required to have an effective organisation. In addition this course will help members of Executive, Remuneration and Audit Committees to better understand their role in the overall governance of the organisation.
The Corporate Governance Training Course is relevant to every organisation no matter what size, country of operation, type of ownership structure, sector or maturity. This course will ensure that delegates understand the key concepts of good governance and give them the frameworks they need to either improve or implement effective corporate governance within their own organisations.
- CPD Points: 12
- Training Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Training Course Duration: 2 days
- Training Course Location: Virtual, online or classroom based
- Assess what is, and what is not, effective corporate governance
- Understand the role of the board of directors in ensuring good governance
- Understand the dynamic between the management, shareholders and other relevant stakeholders
- Identify the key factors in shaping corporate governance codes
- Implement effective corporate governance in their own organisations
- Appreciate the importance of corporate responsibility
The Programme Includes:
- What is meant by corporate governance?
- The role of the Board of Directors
- Attributes of an effective Board
- Stakeholder analysis – shareholders, employees, suppliers, society and so on
- The key components of modern corporate governance codes and regulations.
- UK Corporate Governance Code
- Implementing corporate governance at all levels of the company.
- Corporate social responsibility strategies
- Governance and strategy
- Risk management and governance
- Understanding institutional investors