Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Healthcare
Who Would Benefit
All healthcare professionals wishing to extend their knowledge beyond simply managing and leading their teams to success.
Social Intelligence training is a very powerful tool in improving the verbal and non-verbal communication between leaders and their teams.
Social Intelligence is essentially the understanding of how and why people behave as they do in a group and individually.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days:1
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Understand how emotional competencies support development
- Explain how empathy is involved in motivating and influencing others
- Understand their behaviour and how this impacts upon performance
- Understand the behaviour of others
- Identify how to use different leadership styles in different work scenarios
- Design implementation plans to improve communication and efficiency
The Programme Includes:
- Understanding what Social Intelligence is and isn't
- How leaders use Social Intelligence to manage and lead teams
- Emotional vs Social Intelligence — the difference and similarities
- Discovering the keys to Social Intelligence
- The neuroscience of Social Intelligence
- Using Social Intelligence to manage and implement change
- Using Social Intelligence to motivate and improve productivity