Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Healthcare
Self-Care and Wellbeing
Who Would Benefit
Self-care is applicable to us all; it describes all of the things we do which maintain our physical and mental health and emotional wellbeing.
This course aims to give you the tools to help you develop a mind-set of self-care, appreciation and understanding of yourself. And a good relationship with ourselves leads to deeper and better relationships with our loved ones and others around us. It also increases our overall health and well-being.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
- Understand the advantages of Self-Care
- List 8 basic components of Self-Care
- Reflect on individual coping strategies
- Map personal and professional support resources
- Draw up a personal action plan to maximise good psychological self-care
The Programme Includes:
- What is Self-Care?
- The Pillars of Self Care
- 8 Dimensions of Self-Care
- How to Monitor and Plan Your Self Care
- Wheel of Life and Work
- How can individual wellbeing at work be improved?
- How to Make Self Care an Easier Part of Your Life
- Self-Care assessment planning