Choosing the course that's right for you.
Psychological Safety Healthcare Training Course
Who Would Benefit
For those interested in creating high-performance teams with higher levels of engagement, increased motivation to tackle difficult problems, more learning and development opportunities, and better performance.
“There’s no team without trust” the highest-performing teams have one thing in common: psychological safety, the belief that you won’t be punished when you make a mistake. When the workplace feels challenging but not threatening, teams can sustain the broaden-and-build mode.
- CPD Points: 6
- Training Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days:1
- Training Course Location: To be determined by Client
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
- Have an understanding of the concept of Psychological Safety
- Understand the benefits of high levels within teams
- Understand the role and behaviours required of a team leader practising Psychological Safety
The Programme Includes:
- Drivers of Psychological Safety
- Low Psychological Safety in teams
- High Psychological Safety in teams
- Effective team leaders behaviours
- Being accessible and approachable
- Explicitly inviting input and feedback
- Modelling openness and fallibility
- Building trusting relationships
- Create a safe learning environment
- Support the team with positive resources.