Choosing the course that's right for you.
- Resilience Champions
Course Category: Healthcare
Who Would Benefit
SAS doctors, who want to be more confident in supporting wellbeing in themselves and their colleagues.
Two powerful and important workshops born out of the findings from the NHS staff survey, designed specifically to address the need to try and create a mentally healthy workplace.
Created to train SAS doctors to support the well-being of themselves and colleagues in their Trust.
There are two workshops delivered 6 weeks apart with a relevant workplace project linking the courses.
- CPD Points: 12
- Training Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days: 1+1
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
- Gain a better understanding of mental health and stress at work
- Develop an understanding of how to help build a mentally healthy workplace, challenge stigma and support positive well-being
The Programme Includes:
- Understand how resilient attitudes and behaviours can be learned and overcome
- How to enhance performance and well-being at work
- Identifying tools and techniques for improving optimism and emotional regulation
- Build strong and supportive relationships with colleagues
- Change previous responses to pressure to more effective resilient ones
- Review case studies to apply 'real actions' in the workplace