Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Healthcare
Menopause and the Workplace Training Course
Who Would Benefit
Designed for anyone who wants to understand menopause, its effect and how they can better support colleagues in the workplace. Could menopause be holding you or a colleague back? For every ten women experiencing menopausal symptoms, six report that it has a negative impact on their work.
We have made things as simple as they can be, we have tried not to use too many clinical words or expressions so you understand the basics of the biology of the female body.
- CPD Points: 3
- Training Course Category: Healthcare
- Recommended No. of Days: 0.5
- Training Course Location: Virtual, online or classroom-based
- Have a better understanding of the menopause
- Better understand the support you can offer /or receive
The Programme Includes:
- What is it, Who does it affect and how can it affect those going through menopause?
- Know your facts, don’t make assumptions
- Pro-active ways to support colleagues and employees
- Talk about menopause -normalising it can be helpful for everyone
- Why people might not want to talk about their symptoms
- Keep an open mind and be flexible i.e. making adjustments to the work environment or patterns
- Creating a positive environment
- How issues resulting from menopause shouldn’t be linked to poor performance
- Utilise an Occupational Health provider or directly professional medical advice for the support
Acting now will help you retain valuable members of your team, education is the key….