Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Healthcare
HR for Non-HR Managers
Who Would Benefit
This course has been purpose designed for Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers who have to perform HR duties as part of their role but have not received formal training in the area.
This 2 day course provides managers with knowledge on essential key HR areas throughout the employee life-cycle, helping them take ownership for the development of their team to include managing the tougher sides of people management. By empowering managers to handle HR issues themselves by owning the problems and liaising with HR to ensure the ideal outcome is always achieved, quickly and effectively.
- CPD Points:12
- Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Recommended No. of Days:2
- Can this course be accredited?: Yes
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
- Respond with confidence to day to day issues as they arise in the workplace
- Make recruitment decisions based upon a fair and objective process
- Manage complaints of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Recognise when their body language is inconsistent with the message they
want to get across and rectify accordingly
- Recognise why procedures are so important when dealing with disciplinary
matters and when it is likely to be fair to dismiss an employee
- Recognise a grievance and how to respond accordingly
- Measure performance, recognise any ‘performance gap’ and act to close
- Manage both short and long term absence effectively and understand the key
- steps for each
- Know when to escalate matters and/or seek further assistance