All employees who find themselves having to deliver formal presentations.
Delegates will learn how to make high impact professional presentation skills. The main focus of this course will be on the individual's delivery of the presentation concentrating on developing personal presence, confidence and charisma assuming a reasonable existing knowledge of technical presentation ability. Delegates will learn to recognise and develop their own particular style of high impact presenting to help create the correct image for themselves and the company if appropriate.
For more information contact Chris Dalzell
Tel: 0333 5777 144
At the end of this programme the delegate can:
• Demonstrate high impact presentation structure and format
• Display powerful use of verbal and non- verbal language
• Create impact and personal presence
• Demonstrate effective of use of visual aids
• Show professional presentation and public speaking skills