Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Personal Development
Who Would Benefit
Do you find it hard to give yourself permission not to be perfect? You are not alone. This personal discovery programme is designed for people interested in understanding the benefits of being kind and paying mindful attention to our experiences and connectedness to improve well-being and build resilience.
Developing a warmth and understanding toward ourselves is not easy, especially when that critical inner voice can often seem the loudest but self-compassion is the key to nurturing our own well-being by proactively taking steps toward self-kindness and mindfulness.
- CPD Points: 6
- Training Course Category: Personal Development
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Can this course be nationally accredited? Yes
- Training Course Location: To be determined by Client
At the end of this programme the delegate will be able to:
Build Strengths at Work with Mindful Self-Compassion
- Be more Mindful at Work
- Start to Befriend Ourselves
- Discover your compassionate Voice
- Increase Values-Based Working
- Build Emotional Agility
- Enhance Empathy and Inner Resilience
- Embrace Work as Your Life
The Programme Includes:
- What is Self-Compassion?
- What Self-Compassion is not
- Common humanity
- Can we measure it?
- How does it feel?
- The correlation between self-compassion and psychological well-being