Choosing the course that's right for you.
- An Examination of Team Roles and Behaviour
Course Category: Leadership Development
An Examination of Team Roles and Behaviour Online Training Course
CPD Points : 1
Video Duration : 30
The delegate will learn the value of understanding the different roles that exist within the team environment and how they can best work together.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Explain different roles within a team
- Identify why conflict occurs in teams
- State the reasons for good/poor behaviour
- Give examples of how to achieve top team performance
Who Would Benefit
This module will benefit anyone who is part of a team or has responsibility for supervising the performance of an identified team.
Module Price - 1 Credit
Price: £25 + VAT
Buy Module Now... Click on the purchase option which best suits you: