Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Leadership & Management
Interpersonal Skills Training Course
Who Would Benefit
The Interpersonal Skills Training Course is designed for leaders who are required to build interpersonal skills , empathy, verbal and non-verbal communication and want to be engaging and in a clear understandable manner based on core ethics and values.
This training course reviews current thinking on empathy looking at practical ways to enhance understanding of other’s feelings and perspective. Non-verbal signals will be explored to gain information about other people’s emotions, feelings and behaviour.
Active listening is an important component and the workshop will look at a number of techniques to improve listening to communicate at deep levels to win hearts and minds.
- CPD Points: 6
- Training Course Category: Management & Leadership
- Training Course Duration: 1 day
- Training Course Location: Virtual, online or classroom based
- Understand empathy and ways to build rapport quickly
- Employ advanced communication skills techniques
- Use skills to build relationships on a one to one basis, in small groups and in large teams
- Determine how values and ethics drive social and corporate responsibility
- Develop personal presence and impact
The Programme Includes:
- Welcome & Course Introduction
- Review personal objectives
- Awareness of others
- Observed behaviour / reading body language
- Empathy - supporting others
- Levels of communication
- Active listening
- Mapping minds
- Mapping hearts
- Ethics and Social Corporate Responsibility
- Personal Action Plan
- Review Personal Objectives