Choosing the course that's right for you.
- Remote Onboarding & Induction - A Virtual Learning Programme
Course Category: Virtual Learning
Remote Onboarding & Induction - A Virtual Learning Programme
Who Would Benefit
This live virtual course is designed for managers and support staff with the responsibility for virtually inducting new employees joining the organisation.
The course gives participants the opportunity to develop and build an in-house programme tailored to their individual requirements to enhance the employee experience.
- CPD Points: 6
- Virtual Learning Courses
At the end of this live virtual course the delegate can:
- Understand the elements that should be included
- Define the protocols –rules and standards operating procedures (SOPs)
- Create training goals
- Define a support structure
The Programme Includes:
Webinar 1 – Audit your current approach
- Welcome & introduction
- What are the challenges of remote onboarding?
- SWOT analysis of the current approach
- Review existing materials, IT support etc.
- Welcome Pack
- First day/week
Each participant to select three methods of communication to enhance the Inductees experience and define how you can integrate these into their daily routine.
Webinar 2 – Communication is oxygen
- Communication is everything
- Standard operating procedures (SOP's) Protocols and Processes
- Regular check-ins
- Stay connected – socially
- The Four E’s
- Checklist and review