Those interested in creating high performance teams with higher levels of engagement, increased motivation to tackle difficult problems and performance.
“There is no team without trust” the highest-performing teams have one thing in common: psychological safety, the belief that you won’t be punished when you make a mistake. When the workplace feels challenging but not threatening, teams can sustain the broaden-and-build mode.
CPD Points: 6
Course Category: Virtual Learning Programmes
Webinar 1- Introduction to Psychological Safety
• How do we define Psychological Safety and where does the concept come from?
• What Psychological Safety isn’t - common misconceptions.
• Psychological Safety survey
• Interpersonal risk and working culture - what gets in the way?
Webinar 2 - Benefits of High Psychological Safety within Teams
• Five effective team behaviours
• Stories from the frontline - where Psychological Safety makes the difference
• Benefits of Psychological Safety for organisations, teams, & individuals
• Bringing out our best thinking and challenging what limits us
Webinar 3 - Psychological Safety in Practice
• Intention - Behaviour - Impact
• Shame, blame, & vulnerability
• Reducing the “threat response”
• Framing, fallibility, and messengers
• Personal action planning