Choosing the course that's right for you.
- Personal Impact in a Virtual World - A Virtual Learning Programme
Course Category: Virtual Learning
Personal Impact in a Virtual World - A Virtual Learning Programme
Who Would Benefit
Anyone who is now finding themselves working in a virtual environment. Perfect for people who wish to brush up on their personal development, this webinar is delivered using practical exercises allowing the delegates the freedom to express themselves in a comfortable, trusting environment.
Delegates will get a deep insight into the impact they make, the choices they make and what they could do differently to make the most out of their virtual interactions. Over the three webinars, learners will have plenty of time to practice the changes they can make in order to maximise the impact they can have.
CPD Points: 6
Course Category: Virtual Learning Programmes
Can This Course Be ISM Accredited?: Yes
- How to structure your message
- Telling a compelling and compelling story
- Using language for a lasting impression
- Building more gravitas
- How to be calm & confident ‘on-screen’
- Engaging people virtually
The Programme Includes:
Webinar 1 - Making Your Case
- Welcome and introduction
- The Power of Impact
- The 3 Pillars
- Storytelling - The SUN Model
- Each participant to use either 3-Step Logic, FAB or SUN to prepare a structured case to report back to the group in session 2.
Webinar 2 - The Power Of Language
- Feedback from individual assignment and webinar #1
- Making your Case
- The Role of Word-Choice
- The Power of Language
- The Agreement Staircase
- List your top ten most powerful and persuasive words.
- Re-write your case from assignment one using your top ten most powerful and persuasive words.
Webinar 3 - Developing Personal Presence
- Feedback from individual assignment and webinar #2
- What is Presence?
- Striking the Right Balance
- 10 Archetypes of Presence
- Authority and Credibility
- And finally, we will hold an open question time and field responses to the challenges that individual group members are facing.