Choosing the course that's right for you.
- Social Media Intermediate Level & Hootsuite - Overview
Course Category: Social Media
Social Media Intermediate Level & Hootsuite - Overview
Who Would Benefit
This workshop will benefit anyone who is looking to improve their social media skills.
This workshop is targeted to for those business people with a working knowledge of social media wanting to know how to their expertise to the next level.
We investigate exactly what social media can offer and how, by applying a more strategic approach, the results can impress even the biggest social media sceptic.
The course is appropriate for a wide range of people but you may be a business owner, a marketing manager or have responsibility for social media.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Sales
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Can this course be ISM accredited?: Yes
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
• Demonstrate an understating of effective social media skills
• Explain how to make best use of social media
• Show how to manage a social media platform
• Demonstrate how a robust social media strategy can benefit your business
The Programme Includes:
Developing a social media strategy for:
- Taking full advantage of this fantastic business resource.
- Creating a visitor friendly profile
- Using the full extent of Linkedin sections – how & why
- Examining the business proposition of this social media giant.
- The why and the how of setting up an effective business page.
- What to post
- Maximum engagement
- Often underestimated we’ll demonstrate the power of Twitter for business.
- The why and the how of managing an effective business profile.
- What, when and how to post
- Creating engagement
- You are an industry expert. Your blog tells us this and needs a wider circulation.
- How to find topics that attract
- Techniques for a well written and SEO friendly article
- The use of Power Words
The workshop is designed so that delegates can leave with a number of easy take-aways that can be quickly implemented to make an immediate difference.
Hootsuite – managing your Social Media
Hootsuite answers the social media critics who say that social media takes up too much time. No longer do you need to spend time on multiple social media sites putting your business message across. This workshop will demonstrate how to manage all of your social media platforms from a single dashboard.
- Hootsuite saving you time – and money
- What is Hootsuite?
- Registering on Hootsuite
- Importing your social media sites
- Using streams
- Hootsuite within the Social Media Strategy
- Increasing your efficiency
- Putting you on top of your social media game
- What Hootsuite analytics can do for you
- How to use bulk uploading – and why
- The Content search tool
What you will need to bring:
- Notepad and pen
- Your laptop or tablet for practical work
- Your user name and passwords to access your social media accounts
This workshop has surprised many by the ease with which social media can be managed from a single dashboard. It is a must for the time starved business people who know that they need a social media presence.