Choosing the course that's right for you.
- Filling The Sales Funnel - LinkedIn Techniques Revealed
Course Category: Social Media
Filling The Sales Funnel - LinkedIn Techniques Revealed
Who Would Benefit
This workshop will benefit those wishing to make full use of Linkedin to boost their sales.
Many people in business have a Linkedin profile and a clutch of followers.
However, few use Linkedin to keep the sales funnel topped up with inbound enquiries.
This can build leads resulting in face-to-face appointments and subsequent sales being made.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Social Media
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Can this course be ISM accredited?: Yes
- Course Location To be determined by Client
- Demonstrate an understating of Linkedin and how it works
- Explain how to make the best use of Linkedin commercially
- Show how to manage Linkedin to your advantage
- Demonstrate how a robust Linkedin strategy can benefit your business
The Programme Includes:
- Thorough Profile Review
- Optimisation for greater visibility
- Establish who you want to do business with - ie Know your customer!!
- Look at Linkedin Groups
- The Power of Publishing Articles
- Hands-on practical profile work
- What to post
- Engagement importance
The afternoon part of the workshop will demonstrate how to target pre-qualified leads and have them connect with you. During this session you will discover:
How to achieve greater visibility within your target market
- How to deal with 'Who's Viewed Your Profile' users
- How these increased views result in increased connections
- What to say to new connections & visitors
- How 15-30 minutes per day every day can result in a regular weekly supply of prequalified leads
- How those leads can turn into prospects and subsequent business
- How using certain Linkedin apps can boost your profile - enormously!
Businesses are waking up to the realisation that Linkedin if used to its full extent on a regular basis, can perform as well as an extra salesperson – unpaid! Delegates leave this workshop buzzing with ideas about how best to implement what they have learned and results can be dramatic. Case histories will be given during the workshop demonstrating the successful application of the techniques demonstrated during this workshop.