Choosing the course that's right for you.
- Facebook for Business – Why & How?
Course Category: Social Media
Facebook for Business – Why & How?
Who Would Benefit
This workshop will benefit all those wishing to make the most of Facebook as a marketing tool.
One of the social media giants, Facebook has remained dominant in the social media space because of its commitment to change and reinvent itself for the benefit of users.
Learn what the most recent changes are and how they will affect you. Find out how to create more engagement for your business leading to new business.
- CPD Points: 6
- Course Category: Sales
- Recommended No. of Days: 1
- Can this course be ISM accredited?: Yes
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Demonstrate an understating of Facebook and how it works
- Explain how to make the best use of Facebook commercially
- Show how to manage Facebook to your advantage
- Demonstrate how a robust Facebook strategy can benefit your business
The Programme Includes:
- Your Personal Facebook profile
- Your Facebook business page
- Security settings for your Facebook personal profile
- Changes to the Facebook newsfeed algorithm and how it affects you
- Following other pages on Facebook – which ones and why?
- Status updates and the one-third x 3 guideline
- Content curation – how to
- Memes – what are they and why you should use them?
- Sales messages – their function
- The use of Power Words in your post
- The timing of your posts
- Facebook Advertising – cost and effectiveness
- Facebook insights – what do they mean?
- Facebook Pixels
- Remarketing and retargeting on Facebook
- Measuring your effectiveness and ROI
Delegates leaving this workshop will have a greater understanding of how to make Facebook work effectively for their business. There will be numerous tips about how to work smarter and why one method works better than another.