Choosing the course that's right for you.
Course Category: Sales Training
Professional Selling Skills
Who Would Benefit
Anyone new to a sales role or those who may be experienced but have not received any formal training in the sales process.
This programme will provide delegates with a thorough grounding in the essential sales skills required to be successful in a competitive commercial environment. Participants will learn how to be thoroughly prepared for any sale, deal effectively with incoming business and help the customer identify and clarify their needs designed to open up new opportunities.
- CPD Points: 12
- Course Category: Sales
- Recommended No. of Days: 2
- Course Location: To be determined by Client
- Explain the structure of the sale and the sales process
- Explain features and how to sell benefits
- Demonstrate how to handle objections
- Develop powerful closing techniques
- Show improved communication skills
The Programme Includes:
- Role of the sales person
- What does sales excellence mean?
- The Psychology of professional selling
- The buying cycle/sales process
- Communicating effectively
- Planning & preparing for the sale
- Active listening/Creating the opportunity
- Personal confidence/impact/rapport
- Presenting the solution/valid business reasoning
- Selling features and benefits
- Dealing with objections
- Objection or buying signal?
- How to manage price objections
- Closing the sale and getting to YES
- Follow up and confirmation